Why Coffee Fundraising With $1 Coffee Backpacks?
So many people drink coffee that coffee fundraising programs offer extraordinary numbers of potential customers. This coffee fundraiser includes 8 of the most popular coffee flavors.
Here are just some of the reasons this coffee fundraising program works so well:
- The coffee comes in small packets that make a full pot of coffee and retails for only $1 each.
- The fundraising coffee packets come shipped in eco-friendly backpacks that each seller gets to keep as a prize.
- There is only a one case minimum order so every group can hold a coffee fundraiser now.
We suggest you purchase one or two backpacks for each fundraising participant. Each backpack comes with 52 packets of coffee that sell for a dollar each. Each case comes with 9 backpacks.
Each backpack comes with:
- 8 packets of French Vanilla Coffee
- 8 packets of Hazelnut Creme
- 8 packets of French Roast Coffee
- 8 packets of Jamaican Me Crazy Coffee
- 8 packets of Breakfast Blend
- 8 packets of Donut Shop Blend
- 4 packets of Decaf Coffee
This coffee fundraising product is manufactured by Boston's Best Coffee Roasters. They offer some of the best tasting fundraising coffee anywhere.
Boston's Best coffee is a great coffee fundraiser for so many reasons:
- High Profits - Coffee fundraising offers profits as high as 50%. Even groups that only purchase a single case of 9 backpacks will make 40% profit
- FREE SHIPPING - Unlike many other fundraising companies Easy Fundraising Ideas will pay for ALL shipping costs if you choose us as your coffee fundraising supplier.
- FREE Backpacks for each Seller - One of the most attractive aspects of this particular coffee fundraiser is the packaging. You get 52 packets of assorted coffees packed in a backpack that each seller keeps as a prize for participating.
- Lowest Minimums - We designed this coffee fundraiser so that any group can take advantage. We did that by reducing the minimum order down to one case of 9 backpacks.
How $1 Coffee Fund Raising Work:
- The first step is to determine the amount of coffee that you would like to purchase. If you are unsure of the amount you want you might consider that most groups sell either 1 or 2 backpacks per person. Each backpack comes with 52 packets of coffee. That means you should purchase 1 case for every 4 to 9 people selling your fundraiser coffee.
- You are ready to place your order. $1 fundraising coffee, though, needs to be paid for when you place your order. We accept major credit cards, checks, money orders and can even give credit terms to public schools issuing valid purchase orders.
- You can order your coffee by calling us toll free (866) 874-8383 or you can purchase your coffee online in our secure coffee store. Click on the icon below to go to our store:
How do you place your order for Fundraising Coffee?
You can call us toll free (866) 874-8383 to place your order. That is the preferred method for people that have questions and for public schools wanting to order using a public school purchase order. For others you can also purchase coffee in our secure online store by clicking on the Red Button at the top of this page.
When will you get your Coffee Fundraising Backpacks?
Typically we try to ship your coffee within 7 business days following receipt of your order and payment. Taking transit time into consideration most groups will have their coffee in 7 to 10 days or less.