Basketball Fundraisers - Learn How to Raise the Most Money
|We have Flower Bulb programs specifically for fall and another for spring so you can hold a flower fundraiser any time of year. Flower fundraisers are practical and ecologically sensitive. We offer a great selection of bulbs, a high profit potential, free brochures and order forms and the ability to qualify for free shipping.|
|The newest addition to our candle fundraisers. Magic Melts are highly scented wickless wax bars that you melt in candle warmers. There's no cost to start this fundraiser. Make 50% profit. You can even qualify for free shipping.|
|Original One Dollar Bars are PEANUT FREE and the largest fundraiser candy bars. Besides being the largest candy bar the One Dollar Bars are only sold through fundraising and are not sold in discount retail stores or vending machines at discounted prices. With only a one case minimum, this chocolate fund raising product is perfect for small groups.|
|Before deciding on your next basketball fundraiser, consider fundraising scratch off cards with basketball graphics. Supporters will know they are supporting a basketball organization when they see the ball sliding through the net on the card front. This is a great basketball tournament fund raiser.|
Did you know that most basketball fundraisers produce disappointing results?
The good news is it doesn't need to be like that.
The problem historically is people randomly choose any basketball fundraising idea and simply jump in with no real consideration for how much money the team or league needs to raise. In fact many basketball fundraisers are last second decisions made when a need arises.
The good news is that it really doesn't take too much planning to have a fabulous basketball fundraiser.
So here are 3 steps to follow before starting your next basketball fundraiser:
Step #1: Determine Exactly How Much Money You Need to Raise
It is amazing how many groups start a fundraiser and never really think about how much money they actually need to raise. Many simply come up with a number. Please don't do that.
Your first step is to make a list of what you need the money for. Here's the information that should be on the list:
1. What are we trying to purchase or spend money on?
2. When do we need the money by?
3. How many people will help us raise the money?
4. Are my players excited to get the things we are trying to purchase?
I added the 4th question because it's important that your players are motivated to raise money. Otherwise it doesn't matter how much money are need because your players will simply not care and not produce.
Step #2: Set Goals for Your Players and Group
Now that you've completed step #1 you should know exactly how much money you actually need. You also know how many players will help raise the money.
Now it's time to set some goals. Here are the goals that you should set up at this point:
1. How much money do you expect your group to raise collectively.
2. Based on #1 determine how much each player needs to raise individually. That's the individual goal.
3. Set a time frame for raising the money. Be specific.
4. Translate the individual goal into units to sell if you choose a products fundraiser. That is done by simply dividing your profit per item by the total individual goal. That will give you the units that need to be sold.
It's amazing how people gravitate towards goals. Without them your players won't have any idea how much money you expect each to raise.
Step #3: Choosing the Best Basketball Fundraising Idea
Here are our top 3 basketball fundraisers:
1. Basketball Scratch Cards: Each player is given a scratch card containing 50 concealed dots. Players get people to scratch off any 2 dots and donate the revealed amount of money. In return the donor is given a sheet of valuable coupons to national merchants worth more than $100. Whether your basketball group is large or small you can make 70% all the way up to 90% profit.
2. Snackin in the USA: This program works well for any sports team or group. In fact so many sports groups use it that we now design the cover with different sports scenes. Your players will sell 24 extremely popular bags of snack foods for $7. You'll make 50% profit and since there is no minimum smaller teams can use this option.
3. Candy Fundraiser: Candy is a no brainer for basketball fundraising. You simply purchase the number of cases you feel like your players can sell. The good thing is you can buy as little as a case at a time. But with candy it's easy to determine how many cases need to be sold to raise the money you determined above to be your goal.
Why Use Easy Fundraising Ideas for Your Next Basketball Fundraiser
We have a great selection of basketball fundraiser ideas for your team or league. Whether you are looking for lollipops, candy or a product to pre sell, you will find the best basketball sports fundraising ideas for your group here.
Are you looking for a great Basketball Fundraising idea?
Easy Fundraising Ideas helps thousands of groups raise millions of dollars every single year. We help all types of sports groups including those wanting basketball fundraiser ideas specifically.
On this page we will show you 3 different basketball fundraising ideas. While we offer a huge selection of tried and proven fundraisers throughout our website we feel like these 3 suggestions will give you a good idea of what is available.
One of the fundraisers offers extremely high profits. In fact there are fundraising ideas that offer more than 90% profit. One of the fundraisers shows an example of a program that does not require any upfront costs.There are lots of options in that category. We also show one of the fundraisers that have extremely low minimiums and work well for smaller groups and even individuals needing to raise money.
Find Your Perfect Fundraising Idea on These Overview Pages
More Interesting Reading
Looking for great basketball fundraiser idea? Have you considered: Basketball Scratch Off Fundraising Cards Basketball Lollipop Fundraisers Hershey's Candy Fundraising? Since middle school and high school basketball programs run in the winter in a gymnasium, they quite often have built in audiences for their basketball fundraising efforts. It is the same thing with YMCA fundraising and recreational leagues. Go to just about any school gym on basketball days and you will see plenty of people ready to see a good game....
Basketball is one of the most popular sports both on the participant level and as a spectator sport. Go to any high school on basketball night and you will see plenty of fans in the stands. The crowds grow for college basketball and stay involved with National Basketball Association teams. One of the great attractions to basketball for young children is the low cost of participating. Kids just congregate up at the play ground or...
You may have help scratch card fundraisers in the past for other groups or you may have never heard about fundraising with scratch off cards. But if you are now involved with a basketball team or group then you should consider Basketball Fundraising Scratch Cards the next time you need to raise money. These particular scratch cards are designed specifically for basketball players. The graphics are perfect for basketball and your team, league or school name...
Without finding the fundraising program that is just right for your team, basketball fundraisers can be very challenging. Most programs feature great incentives and profits, but often have one fallback that makes fundraising harder than it has to be. However, there is a new program available in fundraising that is changing everything. The money savings card fundraising program is a brand new basketball fundraiser that is revolutionizing the way your team will...