Here’s a list of top picks for Creative School Fundraising Ideas
- Arts and Crafts Fair – Have students create masterpieces and auction them off. Put paintings, sculptures, jewelry, or anything handmade by students up for bid. Bonus – It’s easy to host this event virtually!
- TikTok Dance Challenge – Create a simple dance and get the challenge started. Call your friends and family to the “floor” to do the challenge and post their video or pay up! Ask them to continue the groove by challenging their friends and family. Make sure to include donation information in your video.
- Yard Sale – Help make spring cleaning more manageable by accepting unwanted items from student’s families and anyone else who would like to donate items. Hold a community yard sale at the school and keep all the profits. Get creative with this school fundraising idea with your promotions, notifying the community.
- Cookie Dough – Cookie Dough is a fundraising staple and a favorite for schools. Having frozen cookie dough on hand gives everyone access to that freshly baked cookie awesomeness whenever they need it. Click here for insight on selling and distributing while taking COVID precautions.
- _____ – A-Thon – Fill in the blank with an activity of your choice. Bike, bowl, dance, hula hoop, or walk, pick something fun for your team. Sponsors donate an amount per minute, mile, or strike!
- Pie the Principal – Great for middle school and high school, this creative school fundraising idea is an easy money maker. Students, and faculty, pay a fee per pie to toss at your fearless leader. All you need is whipped cream, pie tins, and a tarp.
- Dinner and a Show – Host a potluck supper in the cafeteria and charge for entry. Have student musical and theatre groups perform, providing entertainment for the evening. Sell baked goods for dessert for extra earnings.
- Earth Candles -Earth Candle fundraisers are one of our most popular and creative school fundraising ideas. The candles are made in the USA with Earth-friendly processes. 50% profit and attractive price point make these candles an excellent school fundraiser.
- Spirit Chain – You’ve seen this idea in grocery stores. You donate, then decorate a shamrock or heart with your name that is posted around the store. Use your school mascot as the symbol and encourage everyone to make a complete loop around the school.
- Dodgeball Tournament – Great for all ages, this is a sure-fire school fundraising winner. Raise money by charging an entry fee. Ask local businesses to donate prizes for the top three teams. Add in an award for the best group costume to make it even more fun!
Whatever direction you choose, make sure your creative school fundraising idea is something your team will enjoy. After all, you can’t have fundraising, without fun!