Frozen Cookie Dough Fundraising: Yes or No
Frozen cookie dough fundraising: Should you go for it or not?
If you have kids living in your vicinity, there’s a good chance you’ve been asked to buy a box or two of dough. However, is it a good idea for your group?
If you are considering frozen cookie dough fundraising, there are three or four good options. First, determine whether you prefer selling tubs or boxes of pre-portioned cookie dough. Generally speaking, tubs sell at lower prices than the boxes but the pre-portioned cookie dough is an added benefit. Keep in mind, you need to be prepared to accept a frozen shipment. Don’t forget about the timing factor and your plan for distributing the product.
Other alternates that you can consider are:
- Home Delivery Cookie Dough – It is an innovative fundraising idea apart from the frozen cookie dough fundraising idea. Like the traditional concept here too you sell the cookie dough but do not deliver the tubs yourself. Rather you give your customers access to an online store where they can buy online, and get it delivered directly to their doorstep. This lets them choose any flavor of their choice.
- Dry Cookie Dough Mix – This is yet another excellent fundraising option to consider. Here products do not need any refrigeration and come in traditional cookie dough tubs. The consumer just has to add eggs and butter, and the batter is ready to be cooked. This option is more hassle-free as you need not deliver all the frozen dough orders on the same day.
- Better Baking – Add something different to your cookie dough fundraiser by offering more mixes. Our Better Baking program includes brownies, cinnamon rolls, and pretzels too!
The Benefits of a Gourmet Cookie Dough Fundraiser
If you’re looking at cookie dough fundraising ideas, it may seem like there are too many out there for you to make a reasonably well-informed decision. While it can be difficult to look through each fundraiser and work out the pros and cons for yourself, you can certainly seek out expert advice, and for the best of all worlds with cookie fundraising, there is one idea that stands out above the rest: a gourmet cookie dough fundraiser.
Our premium cookie dough is so popular, and your supporters will love it because it couldn’t be easier for them. Our premium cookie dough fundraiser is based around pre-portioned cookie dough, which means there is no guesswork involved. simply put the portions out on the cookie sheet, and stick them in the oven.
Making freshly baked cookies in your own home couldn’t be simpler! There’s also a great selection of flavors to choose from, so your supporters won’t get bored with what you have to offer. The best part of our gourmet cookie dough fundraiser, though, is what it means for you in terms of flexibility and profit. First of all, this is a pre-sale fundraiser, which means you will collect the money for your orders ahead of time. The brochures and order forms will be delivered to you free of charge, so there are no costs to be concerned about at the beginning of your fundraiser when most groups are worried about their budget.
The profit on this fundraiser runs up to 50% percent, so you can make a very decent income on a gourmet cookie dough fundraiser like this. Once you have gotten all your orders, just call them in, and we will ship your cookie dough to you free within 21 business days.
The Top Cookie Dough Fundraisers
If you are planning on holding a cookie dough fundraiser you might be surprised to find out there are more options now than ever before. So what are the top Cookie Dough Fundraisers:
1. The number one cookie dough fundraiser this year has been the sale of boxes of pre-portioned cookie dough that retail for $20. The price of cookie dough has increased each and every year. In fact, some of the premium brands now demand $36 retail price points. Those high price points have negatively impacted sales each season. That is more true now with the economy suffering and people being pickier with their spending.
The $20 pre-portioned program answered lots of issues. But most important it returned frozen cookie dough to one of the critical price points in fundraising. People, history shows, will spend $10, $15 or $20 without much thought. Going over $20 could reduce sales. Interestingly even pricing in between those specific price points might affect sales. So the top cookie dough fundraising program right now is selling $20 tubs.
2. The second-best program right now is selling dry cookie mix fundraising tubs. The selection of flavors is slightly more limited than some of the larger frozen programs but the ease of delivery day far outweighs any negatives. Customers also appreciate that they do not need to stuff the tubs into their freezers.
The dry cookie dough mix program is great for smaller groups because the minimum order is only one case. The cookies are delicious and there is no cost to get started.
Within three weeks, you’ll be distributing delicious cookie dough to your grateful supporters, and enjoying the profits in turn!