There are many different types of groups needing to raise money. For many, fundraising software and fundraising software programs are tools that could and should be explored.
If the solution to meet your needs is based on members making donations, you should spend some time exploring different software options including those that specialize in mail, email, or full-service software that handles both. If you are a volunteer, then you will definitely want to find software that is easy to start, has tracking data, accepts donations over the internet, and provides tools for all of the business aspects of your type of fundraiser.
Fundraising Software Companies
Easy Fundraising Ideas does not sell fundraising software, we wanted to provide some links to some of the top fundraising management software companies.
- Choose-a-thon Fundraiser Software: This site offers organizations software systems for the management of fundraising events like Walk-a-thons or Read-a-thons. The online software makes tracking internet donations simple. Volunteers will love the simple way they can track pledges and donations. It is the top online software resource for event-based fundraisers.
- Fundraising Software by Blackbaud: Blackbaud is one of the leading providers of software and services designed specifically for nonprofits. Their product line includes fundraising software, fund accounting software, and school administrative software. Here are some of their software offerings:
- The Raiser’s Edge® – award-winning fundraising management software
- The Financial EdgeT – a full suite of nonprofit-specific financial management software
- The Education EdgeT – the complete software solution for independent schools, connecting all school areas, including admissions, scheduling, finance and fundraising
- The Information EdgeT – the first business intelligence tool for nonprofits
- The Patron EdgeT – ticketing management system designed specifically for large or small performing arts organizations, museums, zoos, aquariums, and athletic venues
- Donor Perfect Fundraising Software: Professional Donor Relations Management! Nothing is more critical to the success of your mission than growing relationships with donors, volunteers, foundations, and other constituents. For twenty years, Donor Perfect has provided the software tools needed to achieve all your fundraising goals. Services provided include donor management, donation processing, pledge processing, managing organization volunteers and hours/dates of service, donor targeted marketing and much more. You get contact management that includes major donor profile reports (especially important for nonprofits) and another fundraising specific information and management systems software.
- Campagne Associates Software for Fundraising – This leading company offers fundraising software and services for the nonprofit development community. They work closely with more than 3,000 clients throughout North America to ensure its software provides the information nonprofits need to raise more money. Since 1987, this software acted as the foundation for 10,000 fundraisers who have raised more than $11 billion with these services. GiftMaker Pro and WebCampaigns provide a wide range of features and functionality and are priced right for most budgets. GiftMaker Pro is the bedrock for all your constituent management, gift processing, and reporting needs. WebCampaigns allows you to take your fundraising efforts to the next level using the power of the internet. Together they give you what you need to raise more money.
- Fundraiser Software by Sage: Sage MIP Fund Accounting and Fundraising software help nonprofit and government organizations gain insight to make more effective management decisions. Sage Fundraising 50 Designed is designed for value-conscious nonprofits. Sage MIP Fundraising 50 (formerly Paradigm) is an affordable fundraising option that is easy to learn, understand, and use effectively. A complete set of core fundraising and development program tools – with no-per-module extra costs – to help you reach the new ground in donor acquisition, fundraising results, and operational efficiency. Sage Fundraising 50 promotes donor acquisition, cultivation, and retention through comprehensive profiles, moves management and tickler tools, and complete communication histories.
Basic Fundraising Software Questions
You have decided that you need fundraising software for management and systems information. So now – What are some of the questions you should ask a software sales representative? What should you look for in the product? Before looking at software, an organization must first be clear about its overall current and future operations. Having that information in hand, some of the basic questions to ask are: